Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just a few words

Hi all, just a few words on the knit-a-long:

Responses are great! I'm glad to see that so many are taking an interest and please, don't hesitate to sign up.

I have had some inquiries as to what you should do if you don't like the current project we are working on:

1. This knit-a-long is more for encouragement as to complete projects for yourself. Knit something you would like! If you want similar shaping and such, substitute items that would allow it - such as for the shawl, maybe a blanket, lapghan, or afghan would work better. That's fine. If not, just make sure that your working on a project for yourself that you want to try to complete in the time frame.

2. Go ahead and join us, it's not hurting anything if you don't do the project and we'd love to just have your support and encouragement.

3. Email me (yarnonymous at yahoo dot com) with any questions.


That should cover us for now. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all and starting our projects on May 1.

Oh, before I forget: My work schedule is a little heavy this week in that I'm doing a couple of 12 hour shifts and then going to a conference. I will respond to all of you who email as soon as possible but it may take me longer than usual.

Thanks all!

No comments: