Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A little more info

So, here I am today, to provide a little more info as to how this will work. Let me know if this isn't making any sense to you and I'll try to make it clearer.

When you join and tell me where you want to post, a link will be added on the side with the place you will post about progress connected to your name. For those of you who will post here, that means your link will bring you right back to the main For Me?! page.

For our first theme of shawls/wraps you are allowed to choose your own pattern or you can take up the one I will be working on (Follow my link to my page for those details).

As the administrator of this KAL I will post only info here and my progress on my other blog, so as to make it less confusing. Important info about the KAL will be linked to on the side so that it can be found even amid other posts.

Hope this helps. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

No comments: