Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Almost Finished!

I have completed the fronts and back of the sweater. Love that it was done in one piece with divisions at the armholes. The less seaming, the better, as far as I'm concerned. I also have one sleeve finished and have just begun the second. I took apart a sweater I had started which I didn't like so I think I'm going to be short on the yarn. I considered shortening the sleeves but I like the look of the full length in this pattern. I'm not too concerned of the dye lot because the yarn has a bit of a pattern to it. I think I may still reach my goal of being totally finished by next Wednesday. We'll see!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! It looks great!