Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Good Morning

Good morning and welcome to Cast-on day for our second project. I am going to be doing Isabella
again from Knitty. I hate to wear long sleeves, even during winter because I'm so hot natured and live in SC so this is perfect for me. I'm still hemming and hawing of which stash yarn I'm going to be using to make it.

Thanks once again for joining me in knitting something for ourselves. This time we will also be having a Contest in which the winner(s) will be receiving handmade stitch markers and point protectors. Each Sunday starting this Sunday 8/5/2007 and going until 10/21/2007 I will post a trivia question to answer. The person or persons with the most correct answers after 10/21/2007 will be announced on 10/31 (delay of a week due to the fact that the weekend of 10/28 I will be attending SAFF) and the prizes sent out.

Looking forward to see what projects are lined up for all of you.

Later,
Melissa

No comments: