Friday, October 5, 2007

Been Awhile


I realized that I haven't posted in quite awhile. So here is my very slow progress on my Plain Vanilla Sweater. I knew this one would take lots more time than the Clapotis. I'm toying with the idea of changing the top, but I've got plenty of time to decide.

I'm using Knit Picks Crayon. It's nice to work with and really has a nice feel knit up. I am knitting in the round--I just couldn't face all that plain knitting TWICE!





I mentioned the Clapotis--I finished it in June and wore it to our reunion. I let it rest for a few weeks and then decided to frog it. I really do like the yarn and am planning to do some swatching to find what might be a better pattern for it. So it is now residing in my stash in a big, giant ball of blue and green lushness!

Hope everyone's projects are going well! Keep Knitting!

Sherry G

No comments: