Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hello from a very sunny Liverpool

Hello everyone. Thanks for allowing me to join this knitalong. I live in Liverpool, UK and it's very hot today - apparently this has been the hottest April in the UK for 300 years. It was around 27 degrees c today but I still managed to sit in the garden and do some work on my current knitting projects. I'm looking forward to starting my shawl - not sure what pattern I am going to use yet, but I've some lovely undyed lace weight yarn that I fancy using. I can't wait to see all your photos.

Angie

1 comment:

knittercritter said...

I am in Bakersfield, CA and it has already been in the 90s, so I sympathize. The only good thing is that everything here is air conditioned so my shawl/wrap will be used indoors during the summer. What fiber is your lace weight? Are you going to do a lace pattern? Can't wait to see a swatch.
Karen