Sunday, April 29, 2007

Two days before Cast-On

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry for my delay in responding to some of you recently, I had a family situation arise that I had to deal with. But rest assured that I believe I have caught up now and am ready for Cast-On of our first project on Tuesday May 1.

I personally have changed my mind about where I am going to be posting my information and have decided like a few here to post my progress both at my personal blog and here. So while I have a few updates on my personal blog I will condense them into one on Tuesday at our site here.

Also, as I plan to run this KAL for quite a long time, I have no intentions of closing membership. Anyone is free to join us at any time for an ongoing project or to wait for the next project to come up to start.

Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any additional questions, comments, ideas, or concerns.

I'm looking forward to casting on with you all on Tuesday.

~Melissa

No comments: