Thursday, June 7, 2007

Rings of Supersock & more.....

Here are a few FOs and some
A(lmost)FOs.

The first one is for CTH's design contest. I still have a few ends to weave in and need to sew in the pockets. I'm calling it "Rings of Supersock". LOL. It came out pretty well but nothing like being down to the wire. Even though this is going off to CTH, I'm going to make one for myself-someday.






Below is a finished Summer
Wrap that sold so the one to the
right is the newest version. It is our
workshop this Saturday. Doesn't it look cool (literally)?





Lauren!! We miss you!















And last, but not least, is our finished shibori project. It is technically a very large scarf but, depending on who wears it, it could be a wrap.



How is everyone doing? I hope ya'll are having fun and would love to see more pictures.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Wow. Those are some beautiful projects. I especially like the rings of supersock.

knittercritter said...

Thank you, thank you. If CTH or Knitty don't pick it up, I'll post it as a free pattern.